lunes, 30 de noviembre de 2015

There are many concerts that I like to talk, but there are one that I will never forget, when come from to Chile Iron Maiden with Slayer in October of 2013. It was occurred in the athletic track on the National Stadium and it was very important for me, because this are two or my favourite bands and probably which marked me more.

Maybe the two bands are come from in many times, but for different things I couldn't go. In this occasion, Slayer lost his historic guitar player Jeff Hanneman just a few months before the event, I don´t know very well if they can present, finally they do and it was amazing, even they do a tribute for Hanneman.

In the concert, also play a band call Ghost, but it was not well received; everybody has waiting the big two bands.

An anecdote interesting about the concert, was the people I saw fainted. Like occurred regularly, the people has mosh pits and the violence is very much, but despite this, nobody was severely wounded. It was a really big concert :)


1 comentario: